The Thornbury Fromagerie prioritises the health and wellbeing of our team, customers and the local community. We will continue to operate according to the guidelines set by the Victorian Government for hospitality and licensed venues.
Covid Safety Measures Include:
- All team members being fully vaccinated
- QR Check ins required for all customers
- All customers 16+ will be required to show a valid vaccination certificate to enter the premises
- Outdoor dining prioritised
- Operating within venue capacity limits – 20 people inside and up to 50 people outside
- Seated service only
- Wearing of face masks in accordance with the current requirements
- Hand Sanitiser and good hygiene practices
- Social Distancing
Our own strict hygiene and cleaning standards will continue to be upheld.
In the event that you have a booking and are unable to attend due to exposure to Covid please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a reschedule. Online booking cancellations within 48 hours and no shows will forfeit holding deposit unless direct arrangements are made with the venue.